Look no further than Barrie Wardrobe & Co for all your property needs, we provide everything under one roof that you could possibly need to make your property transaction as easy as it could be.
Residential Sales:- If you are looking to sell your property our sales team at Barrie Wardrobe & Co. have all the experience to help you through it, we will do the following:-
- Carry out the initial valuation where it's important to get the selling price right
- List the property to maximise it's exposure to waiting purchasers via our centralised offices
- Erect a 'For Sale' board
- Inclusion in the Barrie Wardrobe & Co. website and several other mainstream websites including Rightmove and Fish4Homes with access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Produce a full colour brochure with external and internal high quality photographs
- Advertise in the most effective local press
- Arrange and carry out viewings to suit your instructions
- Take offers and negotiate to obtain the best price possible
Once a sale is agreed we can assist with solicitors, arranging finance and we will continue to chase up all parties during the sales progression. All this included for exceptionally competitive fees, call your local branch for a free, no obligation market appraisal.
If you are looking to purchase we will assist you to find the property you have been looking for, it's a major undertaking and hard work and we will help wherever possible. Once registered with us for your specific needs we will keep in regular contact and provide information for potential suitable properties. Once you have found the 'one' we can also assist with solicitors, finance and keep you informed during the sales progression, acting as intermediary between all parties.
Investment:- If you are embarking on your first investment purchase or adding to your already extensive portfolio, Barrie Wardrobe & Co. can help. With the UK's population rising, rental demand increasing and various tax incentives that encourage individuals to become landlords, there has never been a better time to invest in Buy to Let properties. We can offer a selection of properties in the North East which is an attractive area for Buy to Let and here's why:
- The ideal properties are only half way up their growth cycle - the majority of high quality Buy to Let properties show enormous potential for their value to increase
- The numbers stack up, with the properties available for just a minimum of 20% deposit; rental income usually comfortably covers the mortgage
- The UK market is slowing - rising interest rates means it's easier to purchase high quality modernised properties in desirable areas
Our portfolio currently includes a wide range of suitable Buy To Let properties, and you can rest assured that each meets current letting standards, and that we will do our best to help you find suitable tenants so that you can really make the most of your investment.
Residential Lettings:- Whether you are an investor looking for a good return on your investment or a home owner with an empty property on your hands we can assist. Letting a property is covered by various pieces of legislation connected to Landlord and Tenant, as well as safety regulations regarding the property itself. Taking advantage Barrie Wardrobe & Co's expertise is by far the best way of ensuring that your property, and you as the landlord, are protected from issues raised by these regulations. Letting property, whether by necessity or as an investment, need not be difficult. We can guide you every step of the way.
Barrie Wardrobe & Co. offer two services to Landlords - Letting Only or Managed
For both services we will:-
- Appraise your property providing advice where applicable
- Organise an Energy Performance Certificate on your behalf (legislation implemented October 2008)
- Market your property from our prime offices
- Take full colour photos to be included on the marketing particulars
- Viewings can be carried out by us (if preferred)
- Erect a 'To Let' board
- Secure suitable tenants
- Carry out comprehensive tenant reference checks via a recognised tenant referencing agency.
- Undertake the signing of the relevant tenancy documents and all associated paperwork
- Collect the first month's rent and security deposit (equivalent to one month's rent)
- Organise the transfer of the deposit bond to a Tenancy Deposit Scheme (legislation implemented April 2007)
- Implement a standing order for subsequent rents
- Organise the compilation of an inventory and Schedule of Condition
If the Letting Only service is chosen we will pass all relevant information on to you to continue to manage the tenancy yourself.
If the Managed service is chosen we will:-
- Look after the tenancy on your behalf
- Collect the rent and transfer monies direct to you (subject to deductions)
- Arrange any necessary repairs
- Undertake to inspect the property on a quarterly basis and report our findings back to you
- Be the first point of contact for your tenant
- Finalise the tenancy with least fuss and get the property back on the market
Both services can be undertaken at exceptionally competitive fees, call your local branch for a free no obligation rental appraisal and advice.